IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THE LICENSE AGREEMENT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS OR FILES INCLUDED.
This is a license agreement. It is not a sales agreement. By buying a product * on POLYTOPIA, the buyer* obtains a non-exclusive user’s license and non-transferable to use and modify the products, for a personal and commercial use. POLYTOPIA products as well as copies of products or any other copies remain the property of POLYTOPIA.
2. LICENSE USE
The buyer can use the products POLYTOPIA without any restrictions in his commercial or free projects (creation of animation, images (renders), games and visualizations). The contract takes effect upon the purchase of a product.
- The buyer can not use a POLYTOPIA product for resale, transmission, provision or distribution in return for consideration, or free of charge.
- The buyer can not rent, lend, copy, sell or sublicense the product files to another person, company or other entity.
- Free products can be used for private or commercial use and can be modified. However, the modified products are still derived from the original and can not be sold or distributed.
- The buyer can not use bitmaps and materials for creating textures, material libraries or texture libraries. Bitmaps, textures and materials can not be transmitted or distributed for commercial or other purposes.
4. EXAMPLES OF USES
- Impressions (unlimited); Illustrations; Rendered; Animations; Games (videos, society, ...); Videos (training, clips, ...); Television; Websites ; Movies Series.
By purchasing a POLYTOPIA product, you acknowledge that the title and ownership rights will remain the exclusive property of POLYTOPIA. POLYTOPIA reserves the right to modify this license agreement at any time.
We remind you that the resale, transmission, and distribution of POLYTOPIA products is not allowed. By buying or downloading a POLYTOPIA product you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
* Product: set of digital files contained in an archive that can contain 3D data, images (JPG, PNG, ...) belonging to POLYTOPIA. * Buyer: person or company having made a purchase on the POLYTOPIA website.